Please Help Me!!!

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg7325] Please Help Me!!!
  • From: Mohamed Ben Hassine <bhassine at ht3.me.umn.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 1997 02:23:35 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello,
Can you please tell me the solution for this problem:

I want to represent an Energitic Card . I dispose of a table enclosing 3 columns: 2 for the
angles that vary from 0 to 360 degrees with a step of 30 degres. the third is reserved to the
corresponding energy to each couple of angles .
In the plan of angles, I report the value of energy to each point( in total we have 144 points)
Then each point in the plan of angles has its corresponding energy value.
Can you tell me please how to proceed for creating input file that contains angle values and
energies and how to represent the CounterPlots?  and is it necessary to use other logiciels than
mathematica to create the input file? If it is so please consider that I dispose of Excel logiciel
by whom I can create the input file.
The table of values looks like this:
teta2	teta3	energy
0.00	0.00	7.2
0.00	30.0	5.1
0.00	60.0	.
0.00	90.0	.
0.00	120	.
0.00	150
0.00	180
0.00	210
0.00	240
0.00	270
0.00	300
0.00	330
0.00	360
30.0	0.00
30.0	30.0
30.0	60.0
.	.
.	.
.	.
Please send me the faster you can the appropriate solution.

NOTE: I tried to subscribe but I could not .

Sincerely :BEN-HASSINE Mohamed
My e-mail is<bhassine at ht3.me.umn.edu>.
Thanks.