Graphics not displayed ! HELP!!!
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7028] Graphics not displayed ! HELP!!!
- From: egrayver at cco.caltech.edu (Eugene Grayver)
- Date: Fri, 2 May 1997 21:30:53 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: California Institute of Technology, Pasadena
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hello, I am using Math3 for win95. As of yesterday, none of my graphics output is being displayed. Instead, I just get a blank white box, not even with the axis. It is not even visible unless I select it to display the 'handles.' Pressing Control and moving the mouse to check the pointer coordiate gives completely meaningless numbers (i.e. 10^4 when plot range was 0-1). What could have I done to cause this, how can I fix it? Thanks.