Simple Fuzzy Logic Tools Available

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg7020] Simple Fuzzy Logic Tools Available
  • From: Michael Giddings <giddings at whitewater.chem.wisc.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 1997 21:30:47 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I was looking for some Fuzzy Logic tools, and Wolfram's package was a bit
expensive for my budget (they don't appear to give student discounts on these
- someone let me know if I'm wrong).

Anyway, I created a simple notebook (and related package) with some fuzzy
logic definitions, including operator overloading for && and || when applied
to Fuzzy membership values, the PI, Z, and S curves, and a few other related
things.  Nothing fancy, but it works for my purposes.

I put it at http://www.barbarian.com/Mathematica/Fuzzy.html (note that the
graphics are missing because I can't get MMA3.0 to export to GIF correctly).
There's a notebook and package there too.

---
Michael Giddings
giddings at whitewater.chem.wisc.edu
giddings at barbarian.com