Mathematica 3 notebook ButtonBoxes with no ButtonFrames?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg7064] Mathematica 3 notebook ButtonBoxes with no ButtonFrames?
  • From: Bob Young <ryoung at scicomp.com>
  • Date: Sat, 3 May 1997 22:04:55 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Mathematica 3 notebooks for Unix / X environment

I would like to produce button boxes with no frames.  The book says
that the ButtonFrame option to ButtonBox has "Hyperlink" as one
possible value.  This sounded promising, but when I try using it, I
get an "invalid option" error. Any suggestions of how to accomplish my
goal?

Bob Young
SciComp Inc
5806 Mesa, Suite 250