Re: Re: Programming page break

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg9481] Re: [mg9425] Re: Programming page break
  • From: "P.J. Hinton" <paulh>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 1997 02:40:26 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Allan Hayes wrote:

> Is there any disadvantage in using StylePrint?
>
> embedOptions2[expr_,opts___?OptionQ]:= StylePrint[expr,"Output",opts]
>
> We get exactly the same result from the test:
>
> embedOptions2[Integrate[x^3 - x, x], PageBreakAbove -> True]

Hi, Alan!

I don't know if there would be any disadvantages to doing this.  I
certainly wouldn't expect any.  I put the example together on the fly,
and CellPrint comes to mind a lot more readily than StylePrint. This is
probably because the project I've been working on has  conditioned me
to think in terms of Cell expressions first and  foremost :-).

--
P.J. Hinton
Mathematica Programming Group		paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research,