Flip tick and axeslabel position

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg9523] Flip tick and axeslabel position
  • From: peny at phys.chem.ehtz.ch (Peter Nyffeler)
  • Date: Sat, 8 Nov 1997 23:04:48 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I'm a new user of mathematica, it may be that my question is answered
in the  online help, but I didn't find it.

By default ticks are on the positive and axeslabels on the negative side
of  the axes.

Can I flip them to the other side?

PETER NYFFELER, 		ETH-Zuerich, Physical-Chemistry
peny at phys.chem.ethz.ch,		http://www.chem.ethz.ch/~peny
of Soaring Club Zuerich
<http://www.chem.ethz.ch/~peny/SGZ/SGZ.html> and Control-Line Modell
enthusiast <http://www.chem.ethz.ch/~peny/CL>