mg9453

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg9576] mg9453
  • From: Rui Batista <rbatista at goldcompass.com>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 01:40:36 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

http://www.wolfram.com/cgi-bin/mathgroup/1997/Nov/154

Does this bug exist for 3.1 on Solaris 2.5(sparc). I've notice in the
message boxes that there is mention of font error.... though at this
point (with time constraints) I've not paid too much attention to them.
Though some times I have problems printing (i.e.. Lines overlap.... I
know this is a bug, bug again I haven't had time to investigate yet.

While I asking questions, here's one I've wonder about for some time.
The Sun Sparc has dual processors, is Mathematica taking advantage of
the horsepower?

Rui Batista
rbatista at goldcompass.com