Conversion from Math 2.2 to Math 3.0

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg9572] Conversion from Math 2.2 to Math 3.0
  • From: Roger Jones <rmj at leland.stanford.edu>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 01:40:33 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I have been running large (3 MB) notebooks and converting them to Math
3.0.  The conversion seems fine on my PC running NT 4.0.   However, on
my NeXT after exectuting a few lines of the code the notebook
dissapears and so does the kernel.   Is Math 3.0 unstable on NeXT
machines?  I am running NeXT version 2.2 with a Motorolla chip.

Is there a fix for this?

Many thanks.

-Roger M. Jones