New User Question

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg9853] New User Question
  • From: com3 at ix.netcom.com
  • Date: Fri, 28 Nov 1997 05:36:08 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello,

I have two newbie questions.

First, how can I stop the Mathematica front end from displaying the
"In[1]: =" and "Out[1]: ="  line numbers. The notebook examples that
come with the software don't have these line numbers and they are so
much easier to read. I've tried cell formatting and the online help but
can't figure out how to accomplish this. I have ver 2.2.2.

The second question is where can I find the mathematica FAQ ?

Thanks so much.