Mathlink with java or VB

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg9847] Mathlink with java or VB
  • From: we048532 at bs47c.staffs.ac.uk (WOOD D.J)
  • Date: Fri, 28 Nov 1997 05:36:02 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello everybody. I am doing a writting a package as a project and wish
to call mathematica from my program to do all the algebra. I know that
i need to use mathlink for this, however, Mathlink seems to be very
inclined towards C. Is it possible to use Mathlink with VB or Java? are
there equivalents of Mathlink.h for these languages anywhere?