Error in Euler/Heun/Runge-Kutta methods using ODE.m

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg9815] Error in Euler/Heun/Runge-Kutta methods using ODE.m
  • From: blm14 at columbia.edu (Ben May)
  • Date: Fri, 28 Nov 1997 05:35:31 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

	If anyone has any experience using mathematica for Numerical
Approximations using the ODE.m package or not, please email me! I need
to know how to do a table of error (IE: the value of a function's
solution at a certain point - the value of the approximation at that
point). Any help at all is greatly appreciated!!!