NonlinearFit of complex function

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg9266] NonlinearFit of complex function
  • From: Patrice Lanae Washington <plw at nwu.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 01:01:21 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I am trying to use the NonlinearFit to fit a set of data. The data
contains real and imgainary numbers.

I think I have successfully loaded the Statistics`NonlinearFit` package.
However, I have not been able to plot my data OR NonlinearFit my data.

Does anybody know how to plot and NonlinearFit complex data?

Any insight would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thank you,

Patrice Washington
plw at nwu.edu