Re: How to select a cell in Mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg8939] Re: How to select a cell in Mathematica?
- From: "Russell A. Chipman" <chipmanr at email.uah.edu>
- Date: Sat, 4 Oct 1997 22:08:15 -0400
- Organization: The University of Alabama in Huntsville
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
SiposG at aol.com wrote: > If anyone would happen to know if there is a keyboard shortcut for > selecting > one or more cells in a MS Windows notebook I would be forever > grateful. > > Of course, it can be done by clicking on the bracket with the mouse, > and > there is even a shortcut key: [Ctrl]+[A] that selects all of the cells > in the > notebook - but there seems to be no apparent way to select one or more > cells > using the keyboard. > > George Yes. Use [Ctrl]+[.] several times. This will first mark the word, then line, then cell contents, then finally the cell. I haven't found this key combination documented anywhere. Has anyone found a shorter way? Russell Chipman