Re: Digitizing a graph/plot

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg8664] Re: Digitizing a graph/plot
  • From: "Gustavo A. Delfino" <gdelfino at umich.edu>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 02:48:52 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

>Does someone have an idea of how to simplify this process preferably with
>Mma but also with other programs? (I do not like the "typing in by hand"

>part ...) I am using Mma 3.0 and 2.2 on all platforms (Unix, Linux, W95,
>Mac).

I do on a Mac with the following program:
	http://www.huvard.com/feb/digimatic.html

and then import the data into MMA.

I hope it helps

MMM     MMM | Gustavo Delfino           | Universidad Metropolitana  |
 MMM   MMM  | University of Michigan    | Ingenieria Mecanica        |
 MM M M MM  | Mechanical Engineering    | Caracas, Venezuela         |
 MM  M  MM  | mailto:gdelfino at umich.edu |============================|
MMMM   MMMM | AHOY address: 141.211.88.d  AHOY ID: Gustavo
Created using Cyberdog ---A Product of Apple Computer, Inc.