Cursor Problem

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg8802] Cursor Problem
  • From: Bruce Wolk <bawolk at ucdavis.edu>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 12:26:37 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

My front end is MMA 3.0 for Windows 95 and I seem to have done something
that makes my output cells noneditable.  When I try to put the cursor
into an output cell to copy a part of the output, it changes to
crosshair in a circle and will not allow any selection within the cell.
I have tried numerous options in the option inspector to no avail.  Any
advice?  Thanks.

Bruce