C code generation with MMM3.0

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg8526] C code generation with MMM3.0
  • From: Aubert Pierre <paubert at laninsa.insa-lyon.fr>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 1997 02:20:28 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello,
I would like to generate C code from Mma. I'm have test Cform[]
but I would like to find something more sophisticated. (In fact I look for
something like the maple C() function).

I have VERY long expression and the generated code is around 9MG which is
far too big. Is there a way to optimized the generated code ?

Thank you.

Pierre Aubert                    paubert at mathinsa.insa-lyon.fr
http://mathinsa.insa-lyon.fr     +33 04 72 43 89 16