Re: Inserted Objects wont Print!!

  • To: mathgroup@smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg11910] Re: Inserted Objects wont Print!!
  • From: "Alberto Raydan" <raydan@acm.org>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Apr 1998 00:33:11 -0400

>Hi,I created a picture using "insert object" from the menu (it is a MS
>Word Draw picture) but when I print my notebook all I get is a big,
>gaping holein the page where the picture should be.  The picture
>prints OK from allother Win95 apps with an insert object option so I
>must be stuffingsomething up in Mathematica.Any ideas? (I'm using
>Mathematica 3.0 under Win95)Thanks,- Peter.

What a coincidence! I just had the same problem today. I inserted a
bitmap straight from MS Paint into a notebook cell using Insert
Object... Bitmap Image. I tried many things like changing the format
style of the cell to Text, etc. In most of the experiments I just got a
blank space in the printout. In some cases I got only (a small) part of
the picture. I'll be very interested too in finding out how to work
around this problem.

Alberto Raydan
raydan@acm.org