mathlink example for visual c++

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg14999] mathlink example for visual c++
  • From: "wgrebe" <wgrebe at cityweb.de>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 03:59:18 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hallo,
I have Mathematica 3.0.1.
I try to write a program in Visual C++ Version 4 and want to use some
functions of Mathematica via Mathlink. Do you know, where I can find
some example programs? The main function of my program is represented
by a dialog, where I can edit some values, press a Start-button and
simply display the return-values in some text fields. Besides I also
want to open files, chosen via an ordinary file-selection-menue in
Visual C++,  with Mathematica via MathLink. What I am searching for,
are some examples, especially for Visual C++. Thank you
                                        Witold Grebe wgrebe at cityweb.de