Mathematica Palettes

I am trying to write a palette in Mathematica that will change the
format of a cell. I am changing the background, text color, text size
and cell style. I have all working except the cell style. I want to
change it to text from the standard input. Can someone help me out
please!! Please reply to wissen@uiuc.edu

Here is the code I am using:

Cell[
 BoxData[
     ButtonBox[
         RowBox[{"Grading", " ", "Properties"}],
         ButtonFunction:>
          (SetOptions[
            NotebookSelection[SelectedNotebook],
             Background -> RGBColor[1, 0, 0],
             FontSize -> 16,
             FontFamily -> "Times",
What goes here to change the style to text???
 ----->  Style -> "Text",

             FontColor -> RGBColor[ 1, 1, 0]]&)
          ]
       ],