Xresources for Mathematica

Hi,

I am using Mathematica 3.0 in a Unix box.

I am wondering how do I change the X resources (in the .Xdefaults file)
to change the widget appearance (size, menu background etc,)

Much oblige,

Pedro

--
 Pedro N. Safier                          | "God offers to everyone his

 Department of Astronomy         	  |  choice between truth and repose.
 U. of Maryland at College Park	          |  Take which you please--you
can
 phone: 301-405-1531; fax:   301-314-9067 |  never have both." R. W.
Emerson