Re: Exporting animations to MPEG or AVI?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [mg10909] Re: Exporting animations to MPEG or AVI?
- From: "P.J. Hinton" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 20:15:53 -0500
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 11 Feb 1998, Matt Sottile wrote: > Is it possible to export an animation sequence from Mathematica v3.0 to > an AVI or MPEG? I've looked at the help files, searched for AVI and/or > MPEG, and nothing turned up. The documentation for Graphics`Animation` > also provides no help. Is this possible, or do I need to do something > like using an external tool to assemble the frames into a single movie? The Mathematica notebook front end does not have built-in mechanisms for exporting animations into either of these formats. You'll probably have to export each frame in the animation as an external file and then use an external utility to create the final product. -- P.J. Hinton Mathematica Programming Group email@example.com Wolfram Research, Inc. http://www.wolfram.com/~paulh/ Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.