Drawing intrinsic coordinate graphs
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [mg10978] Drawing intrinsic coordinate graphs
- From: Adrian Cable <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 15 Feb 1998 02:10:44 -0500
- Organization: MeGALiTH Software Ltd
Hi there, Anyone know how (possibly with an add-in package?) to draw intrinsic coordinate graphs with Mathematica 3? Also, anyone know how to implement a RationalQ function that tells if the supplied parameter is rational or not, e.g. RationalQ[Sqrt] = False RationalQ[1/3] = True Thanks, cheers, Adrian Cable.