Re: Automatically loading package question

To: mathgroup@smc.vnet.net
> To: mathgroup@smc.vnet.net
> Subject: [mg10987] [mg10969] Automatically loading package question
>
> I tried to add some statement into init.m such that Mathematica 2.1
> (under WIN 95) can automatically load LaplaceTransform. I tried
> DeclarePackage and Needs. Not working. Can anyone give me an example?
>
> Thanks.

Did You choose the right init.m ? there are at least two.
Make some assigment like

whoops="A message from init.m"

in init.m, save it and run the kernel. If whoops has the assigned value
You had choosen the right init.m

If You had located the right init.m file I recommend to use
DeclarePackage[].

Hope that helps.
  jens