How can I use Signal Processing 2.9.5 under Mathematica 3.0

I've downloaded a copy of "Signal Processing 2.9.5 Package and Notebooks" from www.mathsource.com . I found it was written for Mathematica 2.x, and after I install it following the README file, it did NOT work. I converted all .m files to NoteBook format, and try the
nit.m again and again, no result. How can I use it under Mathematica
.0? I've used Signal Processing 2.4 under Mathematica 2.0 before and
verything seemed OK.
I'm new to mathgroup and I hope I will feel fine.