Re: Re: Get rid of Input cells when printing?

Hi Allan,

On the subject of selecting all Input cells in the X11 environment, the
appropriate key to use is Mod2 not Mod1. If Mickey were to look at

Help -> X Environment Information

he could find out which key Mod2 to is mapped to.

Carl Woll
Dept of Physics
U of Washington