Background jobs with Mathematica 3.0 under Linux ?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [mg10334] Background jobs with Mathematica 3.0 under Linux ?
- From: Axel Kowald <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 8 Jan 1998 23:40:56 -0500
- Organization: Technical University of Berlin, Germany
Hi, I would like to use Mathematica 3.0 on our Linux system to run some of my notebooks in the background. Normally, I would mark the cells I want to be evaluated as initialization cells and then type a command line like: math -batchoutput < test.nb & Unfortunately I keep getting the error message: "Cannot initialize Motif window graphic". What went wrong ? With Mathematica 2.2 it worked that way ! Any help is appreciated Axel Kowald