Motif.m

Dear,

We are developing a C-program which calls Mathematica. We are having
problems with graphics, e.g. the ListPlot function. The return is only
the string "-Graphics-"; the window displaying the graphics doesn't
appear. At the start of the C-program, we do load the Motif.m package,
located at $(MATH)/SystemFiles/Graphics/Packages/Motif.m. Has this file
being changed between version 2.2 and 3.0 ? There are different
versions for motifps, depending  on the system (HP-RISC, Solaris,
SPARC, ...). Does Motif.m automatically refers to the correct one ?

Thank you in advance,

Dominique

PS. Please send also a copy of your reply to my e-mail address:
dominique.schreurs@esat.kuleuven.ac.be