Can anyone recommend a book?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [mg10484] Can anyone recommend a book?
- From: Michael Rutter <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 16 Jan 1998 04:35:07 -0500
- Organization: Michigan State University
Hello. I will be assisting in teaching a graduate biology class this fall that will be using Mathematica as an important tool. Can anyone recommend a good book that can be used as an introduction to Mathematica and can be used as a reference tool by a beginner? Thanks in advance, Mike -- Michael Rutter _____ Dept. of Fisheries and Wildlife / | \ Michigan State University / | \ East Lansing, Michigan 48824-1222 \ /|\ / (517) 432-4943 http://www.msu.edu/user/ruttermi \/_|_\/