Re: mathematica xpm
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: [mg10599] Re: mathematica xpm
- From: "P.J. Hinton" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 04:42:30 -0500
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
- References: <email@example.com>
On 20 Jan 1998 firstname.lastname@example.org wrote: > Is there an xpm available for Mathemaica I can use to launch the program > under X (Linux/GNU). Relative to the top level Mathematica directory (default /usr/local/mathematica) SystemFiles/FrontEnd/SystemResources/X you will find a file called Mathematica.xpm. I think this is what you're looking for. If you intend to use it as a icon for menu or window purposes under fvwm2-95, you'll need to shrink it down some. -- P.J. Hinton Mathematica Programming Group email@example.com Wolfram Research, Inc. http://www.wolfram.com/~paulh/