[Q] How to get rid of {} ???

Hi everyone again...
I'm just curious to ask if is it possible to get rid of the {} simbols
in a plain list of this kind {a1, a2, a3, ..., an} when you want to use
the ordered sequence of a1, a2, a3, ..., an as arguments for a
function.

e.g.

If I have the following list:
list={True, False, True}

how can I computethe And Function of the three arguments of list:

And[True, False, True]

obviously

And[list]

doesn't work...

It seems to me a very simple problem, but at the same time I really can
not solve it. Any samaritan willing to give me some indication to solve
this "Columbus Egg"???

TIA

Alessandro Rossi