Derivative of implicit function

I'm a new user of Mathematica, and I would like to know if this software
can help me in solving the following problem:

I have a function f(t,t*,x,y)=0, and I want to compute the derivative of
x (and also of y) with respect to t for t=t* and f(t,t*,x,y)=0. All I
've managed to do till now is to give particular values to t and t* and
to Solve[f(x,y,t,t*)==0,{x,y}], which gives me particular values for x
and y (complex as well as real values).

Can anyone help me to solve this problem?