RE: Diamond Video card problems?

  • To: mathgroup@smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg10655] RE: [mg10600] Diamond Video card problems?
  • From: Jean-Marie THOMAS <jmthomas@cybercable.tm.fr>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 04:23:56 -0500
  • Return-Receipt-To: Jean-Marie THOMAS <jmthomas@cybercable.tm.fr>

After seing your screen shot, I remember now I have seen the same
troubles  with Mathematica version 2 for Microsoft. Maybe you might try
to check if  all keys in your register are free from data coming from
version 2.

Anyway, a similar kind of troubles happens to me (version 3.0 and
Microsoft  NT4 SP3, with video card S3): the help browser window does
not refresh  correctly when this window has for some reasons been under
another one; and  I have to scroll it to refresh it. This does not
happen all the times.

Hope this helps,

Jean-Marie THOMAS
Conseil et Audit en Ingenierie de Calcul jmthomas@cybercable.tm.fr