Corrupt Mathematica Notebooks

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg13074] Corrupt Mathematica Notebooks
  • From: bobmccrory at my-dejanews.com
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jul 1998 16:45:13 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Every three months or so, one of my Mathematica notebooks gets
corrupted. Since I only use Mathematica to edit these notebooks, the
corruption is coming from within Mathematica itself.  I use the Windows
version of Mathematica 3.0.1.  Can anyone tell me why this occurs?  Is
there any utility to help me rebuild a corrupt notebook?  Are there any
preventive measures?