Printing symbols in Windows 98?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg13067] Printing symbols in Windows 98?
- From: bobmccrory at my-dejanews.com
- Date: Sat, 4 Jul 1998 16:45:07 -0400
- Organization: Deja News - The Leader in Internet Discussion
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Mathematica 3.0.1 was working fine in Windows 95. When I installed Windows 98 it stopped printing mathematical symbols, [ and ], and ( and ). It seems like it doesn't have access to the math fonts for printing; it's fine on the screen. Can anyone tell me what to do about this? -----== Posted via Deja News, The Leader in Internet Discussion ==----- http://www.dejanews.com/rg_mkgrp.xp Create Your Own Free Member Forum