Re: Starting Sound in Mathematica for Windows

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg13209] Re: Starting Sound in Mathematica for Windows
  • From: Seth Chandler <SChandler at Central.UH.Edu>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 07:42:57 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Personally, I rather like the Mathematica start up sound. But, if you
want to turn it off, you can do so by going into the Options Inspector
(accessible from the Format menu). Under Global Options / System
Configuration, there is an option marked StartupSound that on my system
is set to true. But you can set it to False and thereby eliminate the
little jingle.

Seth J. Chandler
Associate Professor of Law
University of Houston Law Center