CPU times

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg13228] CPU times
  • From: SAgca at lnc.com
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 03:17:24 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

     Hi
     I have some more questions. I am carrying out a research where I
use multivariate probabilities extensilevly. I am using some
approximation algorithms and numerical methods. I want to compare the results
with Mathematica results. Now I have 2 problems:

     1. I am working on C++, and I need to call Mathematica from the
code at various points.
     2. I need the CPU time. If I use the CPU time of C++ code where I
am calling Mathematica, will it give accurate CPU time?

     Thanks.

     Senay