Interpolated animation

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg13318] Interpolated animation
  • From: Alex Bates <norman at galois.uoregon.edu>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 02:49:33 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I'm doing the following:

using 3DListPlot to get sequence of 3D plots (of matrices) on a grid.
Then I'm using Animate to animate the sequence of 3D plots.  As you
know there is no option for animate to interpolate between the plots
(at least in ver 2.2).  Is there such an option in ver 3.0?  If not,
does anybody know where I can find such a package?

Thanks,

Alex Bates
Discoveries in Sight