A palette to change the values of symbols

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg12791] A palette to change the values of symbols
  • From: Reinhold Kainhofer <reinhold.kainhofer at kfunigraz.ac.at>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 04:05:25 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello all,
A week ago or so, I posted a first version of my package PaletteButton
to create a palette with buttons that ask for the new value of a symbol
and set the symbol to the entered expression.

I have now added a function to create that palette, improved the layout
and fixed some bugs. Additionally, I have changed the name to
SetVariableButton. You can find the documentation and the latest
version at:
http://www.mathsnfun.ac.at/Kainhofer/SetVariableButton/

Again, please comment on it, I'm grateful for every suggestion or bug
you report.

Reinhold Kainhofer
http://www.mathsnfun.ac.at/Kainhofer/