error when moving Notebooks from one PC to another

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg12833] error when moving Notebooks from one PC to another
  • From: "Barthelet, Luc" <lucb at ea.com>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 18:15:11 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I use Mathematica on 3 PCs. Work, home, portable. When I move my
notebooks from one PC to the other, most of the time I get the
following error in the message window: An option ("ImageSize->{288,
-144}") was encountered with a right-hand side value out of the
supported range for this option.

I am left with either removing the graphic, making it default size or
opening the option dialog.
all painful or slow.
any clue on why this is happening, and how to prevent it? Thanks.

Luc Barthelet.