Mailing List and Newsgroup 6/17-6/21/98

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg12867] Mailing List and Newsgroup 6/17-6/21/98
  • From: steve at smc.vnet.net
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 00:28:09 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

MathGroup and Mathematica Newsgroup users:

I will be attending the Mathematica 10th Anniversary Conference in
Chicago from the 16th-21st of this week.

Therefore posts to the mailing list and newsgroup will  slow down or
stop depending on my access to the net and time.  If you post during
this time, you might not see your post until next week.

Thank you for your patience.

Steve Christensen