symbols in eps files?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg12853] symbols in eps files?
  • From: "Paul A. Burton" <P.A.Burton at reading.ac.uk>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 00:27:56 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I want to use mathematica (v3.0) to produce graphs which I want to
include in a latex document. The eps file format is ideally what I want
to use but my graphs have greek characters in the axes labels which
don't seem to be converted properly. Printing straight from mathematica
or using the PCL file format both preserve the characters but I really
need ps or eps. Any ideas?
I even tried using what I believed were standard characters but EPS
couldn't handle "(" or ")" either!

--
Paul A. Burton