Re: Question about Mathematica

Nick Migliozzi wrote:

> Hi MathGroup,
>
> Let me tell you a feature that is missing
> from Mathematica which is sorely
> missed, in my opinion:  The ability to grab a 3D graphic
> with the mouse and change its viewpoints in
> real time.  One has to go into the ViewPoint changer  (alas!)
> Why did Wolfram write it this way, I'll never know!
>
> Does anyone know of a package or a special
> notebook that can be added to Mathematica that will
> give it this feature?
> Does anybody know what I am talking about?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Nicholas M.
>    /-/      NJMUG  BBS      \-\   New Jersey Macintosh Users Group   /-/
>   /-/     FirstClass BBS     \-\  PO Box AK, Rahway, NJ 07065-0340  /-/
>  /-/   908-388-1676 (28.8K)   \-\      http://www.njmug.org/       /-/
> /-/ bbs.njmug.org  (Port 3004) \-\  Info:<mailto:info@njmug.org>  /-/

There was a post a couple of months ago about a guy who had written a
java applet that would import mathematica graphics.  I remember going
to his website and being impressed at the results.  Perhaps someone
else remembers more details about this.
--
Remove the _nospam_ in the return address to respond.