Simple question

Hi!

  I am a new user of Mathematica and I am having troubles trying to
create a function FUNC[f,n,p] that returns the value of the n-th
derivative of f in the point p. My main problem is that I have no idea
about how to create a function that takes other functions as
parameters. Besides this problem, when I use Dt[f,{x,n}] I can get the
derivative, but I can't get the value of this in any specific point (if
I try something like (Dt[f,{x,n}])[0] it doesn't work).
   Can somebody help me, please?

   Thanks in advance,

   Anderson Brasil
   anderbrasil@ax.ibase.org.br

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always
so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts."
(Bertrand Russell)