RE: Any interest (Wolfram or

Rob Knapp (of Wolfram Research) wrote: |
|Well, I'm glad you asked.  At Wolfram Research there is indeed
interest, |and in fact fast Fourier transform algorithms have been
implemented in |the version currently under development (Version 3.5).

What do you mean?
I never saw Versions 3.1,  3.2,  3.3,  or  3.4.

I guess Wolfram Research wants to convey the message that there is a
significant difference between the next version, and Version 3.0.1.

I sure wish they would do more to let us know what will be in the next
Version.
I am darn curious, and I bet others are too.

Ted Ersek