Problem plotting lists of 3d graphics objects

  • To: mathgroup@smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg11216] Problem plotting lists of 3d graphics objects
  • From: Tony <uctpjac@ucl.ac.uk>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Mar 1998 23:11:06 -0500

Dear MM'ers

I have now run into this problem several times, and would _love_ a
solution:

Whilst this command prints a nice graph:
 Show[Graphics3D[
		{
			AbsoluteThickness[4],
			Hue[BidderHue[1]],
		BidderLines[1]
		}
	], ViewPoint -> {0,-0.5,-2}, BoxRatios -> {5,2,2},
	Axes -> True,

]

If I generate the Graphics3D objects like this:

DemObj[i_]:= Graphics3D[
		AbsoluteThickness[4],
			Hue[BidderHue[i]],
BidderLines		[i]
	]

and build a table of these objects, then

Show[MY_TABLE_OF_3D_OBJECTS, .... ]
Returns an error UNLESS the table contains no Thickness, Hue, etc
options.

Am I doing something wrong? Do you have any solutions?

Tony