RE: Mathematica graphics to AutoCad?

There is a package Utilities`DXF` that performs transfers of mathematica
graphics to DXF format (AutoCad standard): you can write dxf files (but
not  read them).
If this package does not come with your distribution, it is certainly
available on Math!source.

Hope this helps,

Conseil et Audit en Ingenierie de Calcul www.cybercable.tm.fr/~jmthomas