non-BCD calculation needed

Dear Mathematicatians,
someone with some older machines in his lab could do me a favour:

I need a Mathematica-result from a computer that's *not* run with
Binary-Coded-Decimals-calculations. On our floor, there are only
BCD-processors available.
The problem is fairly simple:
Give the numerical result of a symbolical isolation of x in
1.03*x^0.67=67 with an accuracy of ten leading places.

Thanks in advance,
Axel