Re: Help: lost my expression formatting!

  • To: mathgroup@smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg11359] Re: Help: lost my expression formatting!
  • From: "P.J. Hinton" <paulh@wolfram.com>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Mar 1998 02:06:33 -0500
On 6 Mar 1998, Larry Gottlob wrote:

> Mathematica 3.0 (windows) was working fine, but then I had a system
> problem which required me to reconfigure a bit. Now I cannot get
> integral signs etc. to show properly. How can I fix this?

Your problem description is too vague to indicate what factors may be
causing the problem.  What do you mean by "reconfigur(ing your system)
a bit"?  What do you mean by font glyphs not "show(ing) properly"?

Did you try the steps recommended by the Technical Support FAQ page:

http://www.wolfram.com/support/Systems/Windows/FE/FontsNotWorking.html
?

--
P.J. Hinton