Re: Introducing: Conix 3D Explorer!

  • To: mathgroup@smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg11447] Re: Introducing: Conix 3D Explorer!
  • From: SChandler <SChandler@uh.edu>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 1998 01:33:49 -0500

I have been using this product for about a week and agree completely.
This is
a terrific add on for Mathematica. It has so far proved quite reliable
on
 my
NT platform and the documentation is excellent. The program has a
Mathematica
flavor -- it is not just some port from existing graphics code. Conix
has answered my tech support questions promptly and fully. I agree with
Mr. Barthelet that Wolfram should investigate integrating the
capabilities of
 this
program into its front end, although there may be some virtue in having
pluralist graphics models that suit differing needs.