URGENT HELP export to HTML !!

Hi all

anyone have any luck using the export as HTML feature of 3.0 ?

I am having a great time saving a notebook as HTML.

It seems, my guess is, that when there are any TraditionalForm cells at
all, the export simply aborts with no error msg. When i try to save a
TraditionalForm cell as EPS, the symbols get turned into what looks
like ascii, but not the same thing that you would get when you just
select the cell and copy/paste into a text editor.

I am baffled ! This happens on both Mac and NeXT versions.

Even when a notebook does not contain any TraditionalForm cells, %50 of
the graphics it exports as GIFs are 0 bytes, and the HTML text itself
contains wrong file names for the graphics, and my input cells are not
visible, either.

Needless to say, any help in this would be greatly appreciated! I am
having a hard time believing that Wolfram would do the common thing,
which is "release" software that is really a beta, get people to
complain, and then make them pay for the upgrade to the working
version...

Thanks in advance, cheers, and please email me directly at
boom@sonyx.com erik scheirer